About the program
In case of serious complications with the endocrine system, immunity and the emergence of rheumatic diseases, Dnipro-Beskyd offers apitherapeutic method of treatment based on the beehive air inhalation. Such a hive is home to 40 thousand strong, fruitful bees, which is the ideal conditions for the beginning of a treatment method. Inhalation lasts within 20 minutes, after which biologically active substances of propolis in the air of the hive begin to fill the human body. These supplements are well known for antimicrobial effects, eliminating harmful microorganisms, but not affecting beneficial ones.
The proposed inhalation allows you to enjoy clean, healing air with a beneficial effect on the whole body, as the natural antiseptic successfully copes with a number of bacteria. Interestingly, this method of treatment contributes to the normalization of blood pressure, stress and depression relief, migraine elimination. Just think how the monotonous musical composition of bees helps to get rid of stress, tension, normalize the mental and emotional state of a person.
When is apitherapeutic method relevant?
- Problems with the endocrine and nervous systems.
- Weak immune system.
- Fluctuating blood pressure.
- Stress, depression.
- The development of potency problems in men.
- Herniated discs.
- Rheumatic diseases.
- Development of coccydynia (chronic tailbone pain associated with old injuries).
Contraindications to apitherapeutic procedures:
- Infectious diseases.
- Allergic reaction to bee venom.
- Body temperature higher than 37 degrees.
- High blood pressure of 2-3 stages.
The treatment program includes:
- 20-minute beehive air inhalation (according to the Buteyko method).
- Dry carbon dioxide bath.
- Exercises for the respiratory system in the wax room according to the Buteyko method.
- Chest and spine massage with the honey base (from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.).
- Inhalation with Carpathian ecological herbs (from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.).